PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.

Wednesday 27 May 2009

Challenge 10 - A Card For A Male!

Good Morning!
Thank you for all your entries last week with our sketch theme, every entry was gorgeous but I am afraid there can only be one person who can win the Guest DT Spot for June.
The Winner Is ...

AUNTY SUE

Please can you contact us via e-mail and we will let you know everything that you need to :)

CHALLENGE 10 - A Card For A Male!

This week we have the theme of you to make a card for a male, this is because as we all know Fathers Day is coming up soon so this is a great oppertunity to get yours done!
I know they can be a bit tricky to do but there's no harm in trying!


This weeks prize is a $20 Voucher for 'Simon Says Stamp' and they have said they will also cover the P+P Charges, a great prize!

Here is what our DT Team came up with, lots of inspiration to get you started!
Click the pictures to be taken to their blogs!

CAROLINE

CHERYL


JOY


KELLIE


NAT


RACH
Thanks for Looking, Good Luck & Happy Crafting!
Nat xxx

25 comments:

  1. Hello Creative Inspirations!
    Fabulous theme this week, and the DT cards are all stunning.
    I have made a card but i've combined it with 2 other challenges.
    My card: < href = http://thecraftingadventuresofan11yearold.blogspot.com/2009/05/1-card-3-challenges-o.html>

    Fern xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow fantastic card, I would like to enter a card I have just made for another challenge, I hope that's ok.
    Here it isThanks for looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge & fab DT cards!
    Helen x

    Here's my card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thank you so much i am in shock that I have won the DT guest spot for June. Thanks have emailed you. Sue xx
    will be back inabit with this weeks card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great DT cards girls and i have uploaded mine to my blog so you can find it here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great DT cards - love the challenge of male cards soo much I have posted two HEREHugs Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya, really enjoyed this challenge, great DT cards, here is my card Debs

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT DT CARDS. TECHNO-IDIOT CANT DO A LINK!!!
    http://lynsblogger.blogspot.com/2009/05/card-inspirations-challenge-dad.html
    THIS IS THE BEST I CAN DO... SORRY

    XXX BLACKDRAGON XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Dt cards. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Here is my card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I made another one....
    My Card.

    Thanks for looking!
    kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the challenge! Here is my card: http://twinklesglow-glowbug.blogspot.com/2009/05/odbd-sneak-peak-football-no-coloring.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing DT cards. Here is the link to my take on the challenge: http://scrappingshester.blogspot.com/2009/05/one-stop-craft-challenge-creative.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. DT samples are awesome. Here is my entry. Thanks for looking.
    x Natasha x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic DT cards. This is the first time I have have entered any of your challenges, I have only just found your blog.... i hope you don't mind, I have jsut made this card for a challenge on the Trimcraft website and thought it fitted your challenge perfectly.. I hope you like it... it can be found on my Blog, here..Thanks for looking
    Hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. fabby cards girls!!
    here is my cardthanks for looking
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for this weeks challenge I always struggle to do male cards so tend to avoid doind them, you made me work outside my comfort zone! Fab DT cards.

    Here's my entryHugs, Vicky -x-

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab cards from the DT!!!

    Here's mine!Thanks for looking
    Carlz xXx

    ReplyDelete
  18. So sorry, my last link did not work, I'm very new to blogging and still finding my way around, please accept this as my entry.here is my entry

    ReplyDelete
  19. The DT cards are fantastic. Thank you for the challenge. Here is my card.

    Field of Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the challenge - v last minute but here's mine. Thanks for looking
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful DT cards!

    Here is mine:

    http://tanjasbastelwelt.blogspot.com/2009/06/born-to-be-wild.html

    Hugs, Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi ladies my card is on my blog for this week's challenge.
    Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. The challenging male card...it sure keeps me on my toes! Loved the DT cards - very inspirational...
    here's my card

    ReplyDelete